Evolving Heart is Spiritually Independent. We offer sound and solid experiential trainings, development programmes and additional support services.
It is open to men and women who are interested in their own spiritual development and the spiritual development of others. Learn to be of service to others in their spiritual quest. We are Spiritually Independent, and not aligned to any religious communities. We welcome people from all faiths, traditions and beliefs.
We would like to build a community of spiritually like-minded people to share and support each other.
We are a new organisation. We are developing and will be progressively adding more courses. We welcome feedback.
Training and Development
Spiritual development courses
Spiritual counselling training
Specialist Spiritual Counselling and
Continuing personal and professional development workshops (CPPD)
- Spiritual Counselling to individuals, couples and families
- Spiritual Mentoring supporting Individuals on their soul’s journey from emergence through emergency and beyond
- Consultation and supervision for Spiritual Counsellors and Psychotherapists
Evolving Heart Offers
A safe environment for people to explore and understand what it means to be a spiritual being having a human experience.
A sacred space for people who want to evolve and start their spiritual practice
- Where your reality will be honoured and respected and not criticised
- Meet your core self deeply and expand as fully as you wish
- For people who have a spiritual practice and want to strengthen and deepen their soul’s journey
- Learn and share in the company of like-minded people
- Attain skills to walk along side another
- A community to share and support each other
We also encourage and support in-depth exploration to enrich your everyday life further through
- Connections with yourself, others and your wider community
- Be more authentic, transparent and congruent in all aspects of your life
- Share emotional experiences appropriately
- Develop psychological awareness
- Deepen intrinsic motivation
Our Spiritual Counselling training is facilitated in the person centred approach. You will achieve skills through deep self-reflective learning and development of the whole person. Increase your knowledge and skills to sit with another compassionately and mindfully as they explore their spiritual path.
Guest tutors will be invited to teach with us on some of our courses. Appropriate facilitators will run some of the CPPD workshops.
Certificates are awarded on completion of the courses.
Evolving Heart is started by Margaret Law-Homewood. She loves to share and support others in their spiritual development and teaching spiritual counselling. She welcomes the learning she benefits from interactions with the people who engage with her.
She grew up in a wealth of different cultures, traditions and religions. Along her spiritual journey she has worked with and learned from many teachers of different faiths and traditions on practices like Shamanism, Tibetan Buddhism, Spiritual Companionship and the Inka Tradition.
Her healing and spiritual background also includes Spiritual Healer, A Reiki Master Teacher. Three years training with the Open Mystery School. Core Energy Management the Endorphin Effect, Spirit Release. She has come to a personal practice of holistic spirituality and spiritual independence. Her own spiritual studies are on going, a life long journey.
Margaret trained as a Psychodynamic Psychotherapist and went on to train in the Person Centred Approach. The latter has informed her work as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist ever since.
She developed and taught Counselling courses from the 1990s. She was a senior core tutor in Counselling and Psychotherapy at Thames Valley University (now University of West London).
She has many years of experience teaching Counselling and in the later years Spiritual Counselling and Spiritual development.